VIZAG STEEL RECRUITMENT 2022
- Application Begin :Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10-03-2022
Age Limit as on 10-03-2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 26 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- GRADUATE ENGINEERING APPRENTICES: A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University OR A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- TECHICIAN DIPLOMA APPRENTICES: A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline OR A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
TABLE LISTS THE BRACHES FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP.
- GRADUATE ENGINEERING APPRENTICES: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science / IT, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, as well as Civil and Chemical.
- TECHICIAN DIPLOMA APPRENTICES: Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Civil.
In conclusion, The stipend for both the posts are given below:
- Stipend of ₹9,000/- per month for Engineering Graduates (GAT).
- Stipend of ₹8,000/- per month for Diploma Engineering (TAT).
Vacancy Details Total : 110 Post
- To begin with, Candidates selection will be through personal Interview. Secondly, The selection process is based on the percentage of marks achieved in respective branch. Additionally, reservation norms will be considered. Furthermore, the Mobile Number and email ID given in the Bio-data form/online registration in NATS Portal must be valid for minimum twelve months for communication purpose.
- Moreover, The Candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category (as applicable) etc. as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
Some Useful Important Links