TEC Recruitment 2021
Department of Telecommunications
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 8-November-2021
- Location:New delhi,kolkata,banglore
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Indian students from recognized universities in India or abroad, studying in 3rd/ 4th year (Final or pre-final year) in Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers / Electrical Engineering or related discipline and secured minimum 60% marks.
- or who have completed Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks.
- or who have completed Post Graduate/ Master Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks
- The qualifications may be relaxed in deserving cases based on the needs of the TEC, on the recommendations of Selection Committee and approval of Head of TEC.
- Possessing minimum qualifications as above shall not guarantee Internship in TEC. Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference
Vacancy Details Total : 25 Post
|No. of vacancy |
Fixed Access (FA)
|Future Networks (FN)||2|
|Information Technologies (IT)||2|
|Internet of Things (IoT)||2|
|Mobile Technologies (MT)||2|
|Next Generation Switching (NGS) ||1|
|Smart Networks (SN)||1|
| Transmission (T)||1|
|Telecom Certification (TC)||2|
|Telecom Security (TS)||2|
|Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRA)||1|
|RTEC (East) Kolkata||1|
|RTEC (North) New Delhi||1|
|RTEC (South) Bengaluru||1|
|RTEC (West) Mumbai||1|
- After the preliminary scrutiny regarding eligibility, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee. Selection Committee will be constituted with the approval of Head of TEC consisting of three DDsG/ Directors.
- The selection committee may conduct personal or telephonic interview, if required. No TA / DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview.
- TEC can also identify interns for specific work domain/ area after interaction with academic institutions.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, TEC may shortlist the applications, limit the number of applicants to be called for a particular period and to decide about the mode of screening thereof.
- If the applicant is pursuing study at any institution then Applicant shall be required to produce a letter from their Supervisor/Head of Department/Institution, indicating his/her status in the Institution and "No Objection" for allowing the student to undergo Internship programme for the period for which he or she is selected before joining.
- The internship is neither a job nor an assurance of a job with the TEC
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications along with their CVs, areas of work interest in the prescribed application form (Attached as at Annexure-II) to designated office of TEC, in response to advertisement/ notification from TEC. These applications need to be recommended by the Institution in which the applicant is currently studying.
Some Useful Important Links