SSC Recruitment 2021
Selection IX Posts
- Application Begin : 24-September-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25-october-2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee
Age Limit as on 25/10/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Vacancy Details Total : 3,261 Post
|No. of Posts |
SSC ER Region
SSC KKR Region
SSC MPR Region
SSC NR Region
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
How to apply
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 25-10-2021 (23.30 PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents during the Document Verification. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form. (Kindly see the specimen of Registration & Application form at ANNEXUREXIV and ANNEXURE-XV respectively)
- . The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Some Useful Important Links