SBI Recruitment 2021
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18-october-2021
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No fee /-
Age Limit as on 18/10/2021
- Location: Across india or Mumbai
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility and posts
- Relationship Manager : Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution .
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution
- Customer Relationship Executive : Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution.
- Investment Officer : Graduates / Post Graduates from Government recognisedUniversity or Institution..
- Central Research Team : Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or
- Central research Team (Support : Graduate/Post Graduate in - Commerce/Finance/Economics/Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution.
Vacancy Details Total : 606 Post
|No. of Posts |
Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
Customer Relationship Executive
|Central Research Team ||01|
|Central research Team (Support ||12|
- SELECTION PROCESS: THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON SHORTLISTING AND INTERVIEW. MERE FULFILLING MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE WILL NOT VEST ANY RIGHT IN CANDIDATE FOR BEING CALLED FOR INTERVIEW. THE SHORTLISTING COMMITTEE CONSTITUTED BY THE BANK WILL DECIDE THE SHORTLISTING PARAMETERS AND THEREAFTER, ADEQUATE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES, AS DECIDED BY THE BANK WILL BE SHORTLISTED AND CALLED FOR INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE BANK TO CALL THE CANDIDATES FOR THE INTERVIEW SHALL BE FINAL. NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD. MERIT LIST: MERIT LIST FOR SELECTION WILL BE PREPARED IN DESCENDING ORDER ON THE BASIS OF SCORES OBTAINED IN INTERVIEW ONLY. IN CASE MORE THAN ONE CANDIDATE SCORE THE CUT-OFF MARKS (COMMON MARKS AT CUT-OFF POINT), SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE RANKED ACCORDING TO THEIR AGE IN DESCENDING ORDER, IN THE MERIT.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for General category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to General category.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
Some Useful Important Links