1.Applicants are required to apply strictly as per the prescribed application format as given in Annexure - 'B'. Applications not in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply for the post(s) in a typewritten application form.
3. Applicants applying for more than one professional position are required to send separate application for each position.
4. The name of the professional position should be clearly mentioned on the top of envelope, which may read as "Application for Engagement as ....................................... in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Contract basis”.
5. Self attested copies of documents/certificates vis-à-vis educational qualifications, experience, proof of age, etc. are required to be attached with the application. On being selected for engagement, selected professionals shall bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of joining.
6. The name of the candidate(s) and their parents in the application form submitted by them should be exactly the same as reflected in the certificates / documents attached with the application.
7. The experience certificate(s) should clearly depict that the applicant possess the required experience in the prescribed field.
8. All eligibility conditions will be reckoned as on the last date of the application.
9. Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified for engagement in Lok Sabha Secretariat for any professionalposition even in the future.
10. Shortlisted applicants will be intimated through mail/telephonic message for interview.