1) The application form is available online on NIOT website https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
2) The candidate must read the instructions thoroughly before the filling the application forms.
3) The candidate is requested to visit NIOT website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
4) In case of any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the problem faced.
5) The candidate has to fill the application online and upload recent passport size colour photograph and scanned copies of the documents listed below:-
(i) Educational Qualification Certificates from 10th Standard onwards.
(ii) Mark Lists for all semesters or Consolidated mark lists issued by the University. & Degree Certificate
(iii) Experience certificates issued by the Employer as per the format. (Please note that salary slips, appointment orders/ Relieving orders issued will not be construed as experience certificate) (iv) Certificate in prescribed format (in respect of candidates seeking relaxation for Central Government Employees)
(v) Certificate in prescribed format (in respect of candidates claiming reservation under OBC/SC/ST/EWS Category)
(vi) Certificate in prescribed format (in respect of candidates seeking relaxation as Exservicemen & PwD category)
(vii) Copies of Publications/ Reprints of the Journal.
6) On submitting the completed application, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system. The candidates must take note of the same.
7) Request for change/correction in the Application Form will not be entertained under any circumstance. Therefore, the candidate must ensure the accuracy of the data entered and the documents uploaded.
8) Incomplete applications without uploading the required documents, photographs etc will be treated as invalid and rejected.