Senior Medical Officer|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer|Junior Engineer|Sr. Accountant
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30-September-2021
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee/-
- Senior Medical Officer – 33 Years
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer – 35 Years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 30 Years
- Sr. Accountant – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Senior Medical Officer :
- MBBS Degree with valid registration. No percentage is fixed. Pass candidates are eligible. Two years’ post Internship experience (as on 01.07.2021) excluding period spent on Courses / PG etc. is required
Assistant Rajbhasha Officer :
- Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level.
Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s degree. Three years’ post qualification experience as on 01.07.2021 in the relevant field in any Central / State Government Department / PSU out of which at least two years’ in the scale of pay of 27,000-3%-1,05,000 (IDA) or equivalent scale. The candidate should have experience of using / applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and/ or translation work from English to Hindi and vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature in any Central / State Government / PSU or teaching, research, writing in any Central / State Government / PSU. Specialization / Research work in the relevant area would be an added advantage.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
- Intermediate CA or CMA. Pass candidates are eligible.
- . COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
Vacancy Details Total : 173 Post
Senior Medical Officer
Assistant Rajbhasha Officer
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||15||06||03||05||02||31|
|Total|| || || || || ||173|
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”
- TEST CENTRES:
- The Computer Based Test/Online Test will be held in 22 Cities* as mentioned in the ‘Online’ Application system. Candidates have to select preferred examination city (limited to three choices) from the given list of exam cities in the Online application form. However, NHPC reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area/centre. Admission to the test centre will be on production of e-Admit Card which is to be downloaded only from our website by candidates.
- (*Name of Cities- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Ranchi, Raipur & Shimla)
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- 3. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in essential qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by Institute / University.
- 4. The candidate should have acquired the qualifying educational qualification on or before 01.07.2021 to be eligible for applying.
- 5. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the applications.
- 6. Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual / paper application/application through e-mail will be entertained.
- 7. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- 8. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- 9. Candidature is also liable to be rejected if it is without testimonials/ certificates.
- Helpdesk Mail: email@example.com Helpdesk Number: 022-61087564
Some Useful Important Links