NFL Recruitment 2021
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
- Application Begin :Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10-november-2021
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : NO FEE
Age Limit as on 30/09/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility and posts
- A] Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Production)
- Education Qualification:-Regular Bsc.(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)Or Regular 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years. ,Payscale:-₹ 23000-56500.
- B] Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Instrumentation)
- Education Qualification:- Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation & Process Control.
- Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years. Payscale:-₹ 23000-56500.
- C]Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Electrical) : Education Qualification:-Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical &
- Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years, Payscale:- ₹ 23000-56500.
- D]Loco Attendant Gr II (W-3): Education Qualification:-Full Time 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years., Payscale:- ₹ 23000-56500.
- E]Loco Attendant Gr-III (W-2): Education Qualification:-Matriculation/ SSLC/ SSC + full time ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
Age limit:- Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years., Payscale:-₹ 21500-52000.
- F]Attendant Grade-I(Mechanical) – Fitter(W-2): Education Qualification:-Matric + Regular ITI (Fitter).
Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years, Payscale:- ₹ 21500-52000.
- G]Attendant Grade I(Electrical)(W-2): Education Qualification:-Matric + Regular ITI (Electrician).
Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years.,Payscale:-₹ 21500-52000.
- H]MARKETING DIVISION(Marketing Representative(W-5): Education Qualification:-Regular B.Sc. (Agriculture).
Age limit:-Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years., Payscale:-₹ 24000-67000.
Vacancy Details Total : 200 approx Post
|No. of posts |
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Production)
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Instrumentation)
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Electrical)
Loco Attendant Gr II (W-3):
|Loco Attendant Gr-III (W-2)||18|
|Attendant Grade I(Electrical)(W-2)||9|
|MARKETING DIVISION(Marketing Representative(W-5)||15|
Abbreviations: ‘UR’ - Unreserved; ‘SC’ - Scheduled Caste; ‘ST’ - Scheduled Tribe; ‘OBC (NCL)’ - Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer); ’EWS’- Economically Weaker Section; ‘ExSM’ - Ex Serviceman; ‘PwBD’ - Persons with Benchmark Disabilities; B=Blind, LV=Low Vision, D=Deaf, HH= Hard of Hearing, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, BA=Both Arms, BL=Both Leg, OAL=One Arm and One Leg, BLOA=Both Leg & One Arm, BLA=Both Legs Arms, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw=Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims, MDy= Muscular Dystrophy, ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder (M= Mild, MoD= Moderate), ID= Intellectual Disability, SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MI= Mental Illness, MD=Multiple Disabilities
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 21.10.2021 upto 10.11.2021 upto 5:30PM on NFL’s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment Non- Executives (Workers) in Marketing, Transportation and various Technical Disciplines- 2021. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
- Only one application per candidate for a particular post is allowed. The details in online Application Form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online Form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online Application Form before final submission. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bathinda/ Panipat/ Vijaipur Units for non-executive posts against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Incomplete online Applications shall be summarily rejected
- Candidates must possess Valid E-Mail ID which should remain valid for at least one & a half year
- ONLINE EXAMINATION
- It should be noted that candidature of all the applicants would be provisional based on information furnished by candidate in his/her online application and applicant would be allowed to be appear in online examination on the presumption that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post which they have applied for. Their candidature would, however, be subject to meeting of advertised eligibility criteria and verification of certificates & testimonials etc. at the time of document verification, as & when called for
- Candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, on the day, date, time & venue as mentioned in the Admit card, which shall tentatively be issued well in time before the date of Online Exam. The candidates will be allowed to appear in Online Test only if they possess the valid Admit Card indicating roll number, name & address of the allocated test centre and guidelines for the online test. Admit Card in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be made available on the www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Non- Executives (Workers) in Marketing, Transportation and various Technical Disciplines-2021 and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their E-Mail ID as mentioned in their online application form. Candidates have to download their Admit Card from the website for appearing in online test. Admit Cards will not be sent by post. NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be or inactiveness of e-mail account submitted by the candidate during online registration. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose. Hence, candidates are advised to regularly checking their e-mail account (including junk mailbox/spam folder) for any communication from NFL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other information shall be of the candidate. The tentative centres for online exam shall be at Jammu/Kashmir, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Gwalior, Raipur and Lucknow. Candidates would be required to select two preferences of above-mentioned cities for giving their online examination. However, NFL will not be bounded to allocate centre in the preferred city(ies) as indicated by the candidates in their online application form. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of online application form. NFL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response of candidates in that area/centre and Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in online test and no TA will be paid in this regard.
Some Useful Important Links