JSI Recruitment 2022
The Jute Corporation of India Limited
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13-01-2022
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee
Age Limit as on 13-01-2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Accountant (S5) : M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records. OR B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records. Desirable: ACA, SAS, CA, ACWA, CAD
- Pay Scale Rs. ₹ 28,600-1,15,000/
- Junior Assistant (S3 : Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English
- Pay Scale Rs ₹ 21,500-86,500/-
- Junior Inspector (S3) : Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation
- Pay Scale Rs ₹ 21,500-86,500/-
Reservation for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are Horizontal interlock within the overall vacancies. *Reservation for PwBD are horizontal inter-locking reservation system and within the overall vacancies for the posts subject to the posts having been identified suitable for such disabilities. Ex Servicemen & PwBD candidates may belong to any category (i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS) ** Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) can apply for posts identified suitable for PwBD. Other posts where PwBD is not mentioned are not identified suitable for PwBD. Candidates belonging to PwBD category shall be considered only against the identified positions.
Vacancy Details Total : 63 Post
Junior Assistant (S3)
Junior Inspector (S3)
|Total|| || || || || ||63|
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in the portal of The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. viz. www.jutecorp.in under Recruitment tab against Advertisement Notification No. 01/2021. However, before applying, candidates are requested to go through advertisement very carefully regarding the details of posts and eligibility criteria thereon. All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online only through the link provided in the website www.jutecorp.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The application portal shall go live on and from 11am onwards on 24th day of December,2021.
- The eligible candidates are required to keep the following items handy before filling of the online applications:
- i. Valid E-Mail ID
- ii. Valid Mobile No.
- iii. Personal and Educational qualification details
- iv. Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee ₹200/-, wherever applicable.
- v. Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- vi. Scanned Copy of Signature with Black/Blue ink pen.
- vii. Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH A VALID MOBILE NUMBER IN THE APPLICATION PORTAL AS, ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMPANY THROUGH E-MAIL & MOBILE ONLY. JCI will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail and/or SMS sent to the candidates.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found in the data filled by the candidate online and that with the original testimonies, the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected. Hence, utmost care should be taken to furnish correct details.
Some Useful Important Links