ISRO Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08-october-2021
Age Limit as on 08/10/2021
- Location: Thrivanthapuram
- Minimum Age : 22 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
First Class B.E/B.Tech in the relevant field with at least 65 %/ 6.84 CGPA marks [ (for lateral admission) duration of four/three years ]
First Class BE/B.Tech. [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA .
Apprentices Act 1961 and the year training year 2021-22 under the amended Act, 1973 are invited to apply on-line candidates for the selection of graduate apprentices (BE / BTech / hotel management graduate) who apprenticeship Degree from a recognized University falling under the Southern Region of the Board of Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puttucherry) . The number of training posts and the prescribed essential qualifications are indicated against each column.
Online applications are invited for selection of Graduate Apprentices (BE/ B.Tech /Bachelor in Hotel Management) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, from candidates who acquired degree from any recognized University coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) for the training year 2021-22. The number of Training positions and essential qualifications prescribed are indicated against each column.
Vacancy Details Total : 167 Post
|No. of Training Posts|
Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg .
Civil Engg .
Computer Sci/ Engg .
Electrical Engg .
|6||Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engg .||40|
Mechanical Engg .
|8||Metallurgy / Metallurgy||06|
Production Engg .
Fire Protection Engineering/
Fire & Safety Engg .
|11||Hotel Management / Catering Technology Hotel Management/ Catering Technology ||04|
1. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. The upper age limit for general candidates limit dates 0 8 per Kl0k202l 30 years. (33 years for OBC in respective categories, 35 years for SC/ST. There is an additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective category). Reservation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Economically Weaker Section/Candidates with Benchmark Disabilities as per Government of India rules.
Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 08.10.2021 for General candidates. (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Candidates who have completed three years (ie 3 years from the month and year of passing as specified in the certificate of graduation) after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training. Further, the candidates who are nominated/waitlisted at the time of issue of offer, if they exceed this time limit, they will not be considered for training.Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training (ie3 years from the month & year as specified in the Degree certificate). Further, candidates who are positioned / waitlisted for engagement, will not be considered for training, if they cross the three year time limit, at the time of issue of offer.
4. Candidates who have received apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 or Amendment Act 1973 and are currently receiving or having one or more years experience from any institution are not eligible to apply.Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act, 1973 or having one year or more experience from any institutions are not eligible to apply.
Some Useful Important Links
Official Notification and apply link