1. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961’’’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org
2. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link available against the advertisement for the said posts. A screen containing the active vacancies will be visible.
4. Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form: Qualification, address, NATS registration No., Community details are complete.
5. After completing the above said details in application form and submitting the same, an e-mail regarding successful registration will be received in the e mail account of applicant. The candidate may then click on the link available in the received mail and a screen for uploading of documents will be opened. After submission of application form and mail receipt you can also click on Upload docs & Submit/Print Application for document uploading.
6. Candidate has to enter the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth and to proceed ahead, click on “Upload documents” section. Further the documents as required are to be uploaded as mentioned there. The photograph and signature must be in JPG format of size of not more than 100 KB each. The other relevant documents related to age, qualification, etc. are to be uploaded in the PDF format of size of not more than 100 KB each.
7. After uploading click on “upload the documents” button, your documents will be uploaded. Further click on “Return Back” button to go back to previous window.
8. Click on “View and Final Submission button” after entering the name of vacancy, application number and date of birth for final submission of your application. After checking the details carefully, click on Final submission button and your application be submitted successfully. An email regarding final submission of application will also be received in candidate’s mail account.
9. In case candidate realizes after final submission of application that he/she has inadvertently entered any wrong information in the application submitted, a fresh application may be submitted with a different e-mail id and same process may be followed as explained above.
10. Candidates may take a printout of finally submitted application and may keep it with them for future reference. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.