IPR Recruitment 2022
INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online :11-02-2022
Age Limit as on 11-02-2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Trainee Scientific Officer : B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech
B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree in any of these disciples:
SALARY: The IPR Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend and a one-time book allowance at the applicable rates.
Vacancy Details Total : 10 Post
- The merit list created out of Selection Interview Marks (OCES- 2022) will be used to select candidates as Trainee Scientific Officer in the Institute for Plasma Research. The IPR Trainees will be paid monthly stipend and one time book allowance at the applicable rates. On successful completion of the one year training, partly for course work at BARC Training School followed by project work at IPR, these IPR Trainee Scientific Officers (ITSOs) will be appointed in IPR as Scientific Officer-C at a basic pay of ₹ 56100/- per month in the Level 10 of pay matrix (7th CPC) plus other allowances as admissible under rules of IPR. These appointed Scientific Officers will be governed by terms and service conditions of IPR. The candidates selected for IPR will only be considered for appointment in IPR, not to any other unit or institute of DAE.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully by visiting website http://www.barconlineexam.in
Some Useful Important Links