Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
SSC Officers| Latest Job Update
|Starting Date: 12/06/2021|
Last date: 26/06/2021
Age Limit as on XX/XX/XXXX
All Over India
| 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002**|
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Vacancy Details Total : 50 Post
SSC General Service (GS/X)
Selection Process: of Indian Navy
- The selection procedure is as follows:- Shortlisting of application will be based on the preference of entries and marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till the fifth semester.
- Candidates having a Naval ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, at the time of extending the relaxation, the mandatory educational qualification of 60% marks in a qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and a subsequent stage of selection.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Jul 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for an interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Merit List: The merit list will be compiled based on SSB. Candidates recommended by SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on the entry-wise merit list and the number of vacancies in the respective entry.
Some Useful Important Links