Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Technical Graduate Course 134
- Application Begin : 17-August 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15- September 2021
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Nationality. A candidate must either be : - (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
- Educational Qualification for Applying. Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- For induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into TGC-134 course at IMA Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering are required to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 to Directorate General of Recruiting and ensure that the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year is not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
- Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to following conditions:- (a) Their cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, upto 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and upto 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams. (b) After declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates studying in final year/semester of Engg degree course should not have any backlog at the time of submission of application. Any candidate if found having backlog will not be allowed to appear in SSB interview and candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
- Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the final year Degree Examination and are allowed to appear for SSB, should note that this is only a special concession given to them. They are required to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith all marksheets towards the Engg Degree Examination by the above prescribed date and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of basic qualifying University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other grounds whatsoever.
Vacancy Details Total : 40 Post
Civil/ Building Construction Technology
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication ||02|
|Electronics & Communication ||01|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||01|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace ||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation ||02|
|Fibre Optics ||01|
|Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt ||01|
Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA.₹56,100/- Per month* (Starting pay in Level 10)
*On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How To Apply
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments - Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
Note 1. No changes to details submitted in online application can be made after closure of application. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Note 2. CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online application. Any discrepancy observed at any stage of selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Note 3. Candidate’s name/ Parent’s name (Father & Mother)/ Date of Birth in the profile and online application must be as per Matriculation /Secondary School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board of education. Variation in above details will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Some Useful Important Links