Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
2. Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
3. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
5. Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
6. While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
7. Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since, Non submission and submission of non legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
8. Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payment before making payment. Since, Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case if the payment made is not settled and application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
9. candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days