Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date : 15-Novemeber-2021
- Last date for North Eastern States, : 30-Novemeber-2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility and posts
- 1. For Tax Assistants:-
- (i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- 2. For Stenographer Grade II :- (i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university (ii) Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute (iii) Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
- 3. For Multi Tasking Staff:- (i) 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- SPORTS ELIGIBILITY: Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
- Sportspersons having represented
- (i) A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or (ii) Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or (iii) The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or (iv) Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Note: The merit of sportspersons, who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility conditions, shall be considered/decided in the order of preference given above. Further, priority would be given to current players i.e. who have represented in international and national level in the last three years in tournaments of the recognized sports federation. NOTE: The best of three performances in the Calendar Year (in the descending order) 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 shall be considered for evaluation.
Vacancy Details Total : 21 Post
|No. of posts|
Stenographer Grade II
Multi Tasking Staff
- Subject to fulfilling of the qualification against Sl. No. 02 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also. Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
Some Useful Important Links
Official notification and form