PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held. Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
- CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
- Preliminary Examination: English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning Ability
- Main Examination: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude,General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness,English Language,Data Analysis & Interpretation,English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
- PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT
- On completion of the interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2022- 23 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Banks, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. Vacancies given in this advertisement are indicative. Provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Banks. Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for provisional allotment. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- Category, will be treated at par with a General category candidate. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are provisionally allotted under unreserved (General) category will not be adjusted against a reserved post. However their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.