HPCL Apprentice Programme 2021
Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 6-12-2021
Age Limit as on 06-12-2021
- Minimum Age :18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Education Qualification:- Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/lTl with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC.NIC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD(VH/HH/OH) Candidates.
Candidates selected as Graduate Apprentice Trainee shall be paid mnthly stipend of 25000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only).
- Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo ONE YEAR Apprenticeship Training.
- Engineering Graduates in Civil/Mechanical Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/lnstrumentation/Computer Science/ lT streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-01-2O20 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to 01-01-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
Vacancy Details Total : 100 approx Post
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
How to apply??
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates to log onto NATS Portal using their USER lD/Email lD and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS’ and select option ‘Find Establishment’ from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment’, the page appears with two “search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on option ‘Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to Click on establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’ and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on ‘Apply’ button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
Some Useful Important Links