HAL RECRUITMENT 2022
DESIGN TRAINEES | MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02-03-2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee
Age Limit as on 02-03-2022
- Location: Bengaluru, Nasik, Koraput, Lucknow, Kanpur, and Korwa.
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years
after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory
authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering, is needed.
- Candidates possessing Diploma and the respective Engineering Degree are required to enter the Marks of the Engineering Degree as Qualifying Marks in the Online Application.
- Candidates possessing 5 years Integrated Degree in the relevant Discipline and Branch of Engineering are also eligible to apply.
SALARY: The annual salary will be approximately INR 40,000/- to INR 1,40,000/- per month plus benefits.
Vacancy Details Total : 85 Post
No of total
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE( TECHNICAL)
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE( IMM)
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview
- Candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Selection Test. Candidates are required to appear for the Online Selection Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in their e-Admit Card. The 9 | P a g e candidate has to download his/her e-Admit card from HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
The Online Selection Test will be held at Cities as indicated in the Online Application Form. Candidates are required to choose any three cities as preference for Test Center. No change of preference in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, HAL reserves the right to add / cancel any Center and allocate appropriate center and reschedule the test date / venue depending upon the circumstances & the candidates are bound by the same. Merely indicating the order of preference for a particular Test Center will not entail any right to the candidate to demand a particular Test Center
Candidates are required to produce one of the Original Identity Card (i.e., Voters ID Card / Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Passport / PAN Card / ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt. / PSU for their employees / ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorized for the purpose / College ID card where the candidate has studied last along with a copy of which is duly attested by the Gazetted Officer) to prove their identity before the Invigilator, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Online Selection Test.
The test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline. The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed subsequently.
Some Useful Important Links