DSSSB Recruitment 2022
JR. ENGINEER | SELECTION OFFICER
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 9-02-2022
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee
Age Limit as on 9-02-2022
- Minimum Age :18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university plus 2 years/3 years experience in planning, execution, and maintenance of civil engineering works.
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC) : To manage the day to day maintenance of area which comes under their jurisdiction makes estimates,
get executed the civil work
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation(South DMC) : Field and Office Work
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation( East DMC) : plan, design, organize, and supervise construction and repairs of buildings, roads, dams, bridges, canals, towers, laying of pipelines, etc.
- Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board(DAMB : Office / Field duty
- Delhi Jal Board : Monitoring supervision of the contractors /departmental works. Word related to the detectionleakages under their areas of control and forwardingthe same to respective maintenance divisions for repairs and follow-up action.Work related to the maintenance of the store by the designated AE. To maintain & supervise all the water lines/sewer lines, preparation of estimate.
- Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board : The Primary responsibility of Junior engineers is to manage, develop, design, and solve manufacturing processes in order to give secure and lifelong solutions.
- Delhi Transco Limited : To collect Engg. data for estimates and preparerough drawings and site plans connected therewith. Toarrange for the materials from the store to issuing materials tocontractors at the proper time so that thereis no obstruction in the execution of work. To keepDTL material in his custody, care to maintain properaccounts of receipts, issues, balances, arrangeadequate watch ward. To prepare the recoverystatements for the material supplied to contractorsor other services rendered by the department &send them to AM for effecting recovery.
- SALARY: 61648\-
Vacancy Details Total : 7 Post
No of total posts
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC)
South Delhi Municipal Corporation(South DMC)
East Delhi Municipal Corporation( East DMC)
|Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board(DAMB)||9|
Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
|Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board(DUSIB) ||75|
|Delhi Transco Limited(DTL)||19|
|Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) ||52|
|Irrigation & Flood Control (I&FC) ||59|
|New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) ||85|
|Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)||4|
The above vacancies are tentative and based on inputs of the indenting Departments/ Bodies
DSSSB will conduct Two Tier Examination i.e. Tier-I & Tier-II for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Section Officer (Civil). The Examination Scheme for Tier-I & Tier-II are given below :-
Section – A:- 1. General Awareness, 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension: (20 Marks each)
Section – B:- Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (100 Marks)
Part-I Objective type multiple choice questions covering the entire syllabus of the qualifying subject. (100 Marks)
Part-II:- Objective type multiple choice questions to evaluate the ability for application of concepts, problem-solving capacity, ability to comprehend context and apply theoretical aspects, etc. (100 Marks)
Some Useful Important Links