DRDO-DGRE Recruitment 2021
DEFENCE GEOINFORMATICS RESEARCH ESTABLISHMENT
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08-November-2021 (approx)
Age Limit as on 08/11/2021
- Location: Laddakh, Assam, Chandigarh, himachal pardesh, uttrakhand
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- 10th pass , Iti, diploma, graduate from b.sc physics/maths/statistica are eligible to fill form .
Vacancy Details Total : 50 Post
|No of posts|
- No Interview will be held due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, DGRE for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) and will prepare a list for selection.
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualifications). Only selected candidates will be informed by office letter
Application Procedure: -
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. The candidates are required to send duly filled application along with desired documents/certificates by post to Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) – 160036. The envelope should be super scribed with the trade name applied for.
How to apply:
- Graduate and diploma passed candidates must have to register themselves at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & applications of non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- ITI passed candidates must have to register themselves at www.apprenticeshipindia.org. & applications of non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Only fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018, 2019 & 2020) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree holders, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act
Some Useful Important Links
Official Notification and form