Delhi University Recruitment 2022
Administrative Officer/Sr Technical Assistant
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24-01-2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : 250/-
- for pwd nil
Age Limit as on 24-01-2022
- Administrative Officer – Max. 35 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Senior Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – Max. 27 Years
- Library Attendant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Attendant – Max. 30 Years
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA.
- Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology):
- Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification and Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
Vacancy Details Total : 32 Post
|Total no of post|
Senior Technical Assistant
|Laboratory Attendant ||5|
- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for
interview (if applicable). The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill test and interview (if applicable).
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidate can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 January 2022.
Some Useful Important Links