CSIR Recruitment 2022
Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10-02-2022
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No fee
Age Limit as on 10-02-2022
- Location: Lucknow/Banglore
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen/F&A/S&P)
- Eligible candidates will be invited for a Typing Test/Competitive Written Examination. While the typing speed test will only be qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. The merit list (on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II ) will only comprise of those candidates who have qualified the proficiency test in typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time. (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word; Time allowed-10 minutes).
Vacancy Details Total : 98 Post
|Total no. of post
Junior Secretariat Assistant Gen
Junior Secretariat Assistant f&a
Junior Secretariat Assistant s&p
|All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of submission of online applications i.e. 10 February, 2022. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the application. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for trade test/skill test/physical/personality assessment test/written test or Interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
Some Useful Important Links