Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021
W/ISLAND, COCHIN - KERALA STATE, INDIA
- Application Begin : Already Started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18-0ctober-2021
Age Limit as on 18/10/2021
- Location: Cochin, Kerala or Goa
- Minimum Age : 25Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility and Posts
- Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader : University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. 20 years experience in Civil Engineering. Retired officers from Port Sectors will be preferred
- Site Engineer (Civil) : University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent 10 years experience in Civil Engineering. Preference will be given to Port experienced officers with specific knowledge / experience in Cruise Terminal Projects.
- Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety) : University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent ii. 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering. iii. Preference will be given to those having experience in Mechanical / Safety Engg. Projects.
- Clerk cum Office Assistant : A University Degree or equivalent. Adequate knowledge in English and Computer. Preference will be given to those having experience in office related works.
- Peon cum Cook : Passed 8th Std. Should have sound physical health
Vacancy Details Total : 05 Post
|No. of Posts
Senior Civil Engineer cum Team Leader
Site Engineer (Civil)
Site Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical cum Safety)
Clerk cum Office Assistant
|Peon cum Cook
- The contract engagement will be for a period of one year, which is extendable for a further period of one year or till the payment of Final Running Account Bill of the project, whichever, is earlier. The selected candidates will be posted at Mormugao Port area.
- Rent free unfurnished accommodation on twin share basis will be provided to the selected persons for which electricity charges and charges for other services shall be payable by them at applicable rates.
- Cochin Port Trust being the Project Management Consultant (PMC) of 'Construction of International and Domestic Cruise Terminal and other Allied Facilities at Mormugao Port Trust, Goa’, application should be submitted to the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin - 682 009 as per the Proforma (Annexure-I) given below along with attested copies of documents to prove date of birth, qualification and experience.
- Candidates will be considered for interview, subject to fulfilment of age, qualification and experience.
- The Cochin Port Trust reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the merit. The applications should reach the undersigned on or before 18.10.2021, which shall be the crucial date for determining qualification, experience and age. Applications received after the last date will not be considered for the selection
Some Useful Important Links
Official Notification with from