C-DAC Recruitment 2021
Project Engineer/Sr Project Engineer
- Application Begin : Already started
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18-01-2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS : No Fee
Age Limit as on 18-01-2022
- Minimum Age : 22 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Technical Assistant :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering with and required experience in the relevant field OR First Class Degree in Electronics / IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain and with required experience. in the relevant field OR Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field OR Graduate with First class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with with required experience. in the relevant field.
Senior Technical Assistant :
- First class Diploma in Engineering / Computer applications with and with required experience. in the relevant field OR First Class Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain and with required experience. in the relevant field OR Graduate with first class and DOEACC ‘B’ Level with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- 1st Class (60%) BE/ B Tech (Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) OR Post graduate degree in Science / Technology / Engineering / Computer Application or in relevant domain with required experience.
Senior Project Engineer:
- 1st Class (60%) Full Time BE/ BTech (Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) OR Post Graduate degree in Science / Technology/ Engineering/Computer Applications in relevant domain OR Ph D (in relevant domain) with required experience.
C-DAC Adjunct Engineer :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech / Ph Din CSE/ECE/IT/IS with required experience.
Vacancy Details Total : 771 Post
|Total No of posts|
Senior Technical Assistant
Senior Project Engineer
|CDAC Adjunct Engineer||04|
- MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts Selection processes viz. Written Test – The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed.
- Project Engineer : Screening, Written test (Technical) and Interview(s)
- Senior Project Engineer: Screening, Written Test and Interview(s)
- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer : Screening and Interview(s)
Written Test Details for MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts:
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with duration of 120 minutes total. Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 %) & 40 % overall will qualify based on merit list for selection No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered. Weightage will be given to marks obtain in domain knowledge. Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 January 2022.
Some Useful Important Links
Apply link and Official Notification