All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 October 2021.
1. Applications will have to be submitted on-line only.
2. For detailed information and on-line application, how to apply and payment of application fee etc., please login to website “www.amd.gov.in”. Facility for on-line submission of applications will be available from 09.10.2021 to 24.10.2021
3. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates should ensure that they furnish the correct information. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. Only a summary scrutiny of the application would be made before the final stage of the recruitment process and detailed scrutiny of the eligibility of the candidate would be done only at the final stage of the recruitment process. As such, the candidature of the applicants shall remain provisional till detailed scrutiny is undertaken and the candidates are found eligible in all respects.
4. AMD would be at liberty to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post or if it comes to its notice that the candidate has furnished false information.
5. The decision of AMD shall be final in deciding the eligibility of the candidate. The mere fact that a call letter has been issued to the candidate and allowed to appear in the written exam/skill test will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted as true and correct.
6. In case the Universities/Board, award grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated in equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered.