MPNHM CHO Admit Card 2021
Recently National Health Mission, MP has called applications for the hiring of Community Health Officer Posts. Total 3570 post are called out in February 2021 Now Mission has signaled that Online Examination, it is scheduled on 26 – 27 March 2021 on various Centers across state
MP MPNHM CHO Admit Card 2021
As Examination Dates are declared so for downloading their CHO admit card (link will be available from 7 Days before Examination) candidates need to refresh the portal timely for getting information regarding exam date & admit card. By providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their Admit Card & can check their Application Status. Candidates need to take the printout of their Admit Card and along with their required documents (Photograph & ID Proof) candidates need to register their presence on the examination venue. It is important to maintain examination hall decorum.govtjobvacancyresult.com wishes all the very best to all candidates.
Candidates can download their Admit Card from govtjobvacancyresult.com
Instructions for Downloading the MPNHM CHO Admit Card 2021:
1. In order to download their MPNHM CHO Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their MPNHM CHO Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the login page, here they are required to provide their following details-:
Roll No/Registration No
Captcha Code(if specified)
Have to click on the “ Login “ Icon
4. After providing their valid details candidates will be able to download their MPNHM CHO Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their MPNHM CHO Admit Card from official site of the NHM MP.